Too much TV isn’t good for you. It has a near-hypnotic effect on many.
Q: As a TV addict, I hardly leave my room. Please help me be well.
First of all, too much TV isn’t good for you. It has a near-hypnotic effect on many. But you already know this because you’re TV-bound.
First things first, try these simple tips:
1. Find reasons to leave your house.
2. Keep busy.
3. Try some outdoor fun and exercise.
4. If you are sunlight-deprived, take vitamin D supplements.
5. Load up on vitamin B Complex.
6. To prevent eye strain, take betacarotene capsules.
7. Start reducing your TV time slowly—one hour each day until you’re completely weaned off the habit.