Digital Video Editor (Full-time position)
We are looking for a digital native with a knack for turning raw materials into must-watch videos for the social space. If you are bursting with creativity, we’d like to meet you.
- To edit and package raw materials into engaging short clips and long running video series that are entertaining and shareable in the digital space
- To stay updated on all editing software advancements and industry trends
- To provide post production solutions for digital video deliverables. This includes having adequate knowledge of all social video specifications and formats
- Constantly keep your fingers on the pulse of what is trending and going viral in the digital space
- Work with cross-functional teams to create multi-platform content. For example, work with writing and social media teams to create social media content
- Minimum 3 years in a creative video editing role
- At least 3 years of progressively complex, relevant video/content editing experience at a digital agency and/or production house environment.
- A high level of proficiency in digital video post-production using Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Extensive knowledge of motion graphics and animation (Adobe After Effects).
- Extreme attention to detail and organisational practices
- Knowledge of creative suite and video production software and an in-depth understanding of the digital and editorial content production process.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D, 360 video and compositing a plus.
- Prior experience and demonstrated ability of delivering high-quality work.
- A creative thinker who has the ability to work with multiple personalities and partners on multiple priorities.
- Adequate knowledge of social video specifications and requirements is a must.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Interested applicants, please include links to your portfolio in your CV and email to email@example.com