Digital Video Producer/Snr Digital Video Producer (Full-time position)
We are looking for a digital native who loves to create original videos for the social space. If you are bursting with creative ideas and have a proven track record producing videos for digital platforms, we'd like to meet you.
- To conceptualise and produce digital videos series and formats that are entertaining and shareable. This includes at least 3 or more of the following roles - writing, directing, shooting and post production.
- Constantly keeping your fingers on the pulse of what is trending and going viral in the digital space. This comes with a competent knowledge of reading video analytics.
- Apply best practices in platform management to ensure the videos are published efficiently
- Work with cross-functional teams to create multi-platform content. For example, work with writing and social media teams to create social media content
- Minimum 5 years in a video production role and mostly for digital platforms.
- Experience with managing your own YouTube account is a plus.
- Able to independently conceptualise, direct talents on set and follow through the entire video production process - from pre to post-production
- A high level of proficiency in digital video post-production using Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Understanding of the digital publishing process
- The ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines and occasionally at night, on weekends and Public Holidays if required.
- Bonus if you are capable of any of these - live streaming production and/or fronting videos
Interested applicants, please include links to your portfolio in your CV and email to email@example.com