Performance Marketing Lead (mm2 entertainment) (Full-time position)
Please note that this is a mm2 entertainment position.
Headquartered in Singapore, mm2 champions 'Content and Media for Asia', with businesses in the production and distribution of film, TV and online content, post-production, cinema operation, event production and concert promotion in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China and the US
As we enter the next phase of growth and expansion, we are looking for a wide range of digital natives to join our rapidly expanding Digital Solutions team in Singapore.
The Performance Marketing Lead will establish a joined digital marketing and programmatic ad strategy within the mm2 group of businesses.
This involves planning and execution of performance marketing, but also client campaigns for mm2 Entertainment, Cathay Cineplexes and AsiaOne.com. Optimising programmatic website inventory as well as maintaining daily social media ad buys are an integral part of this role to establish an always-on digital marketing infrastructure.
The ideal candidate holds a versatile experience background as successful digital marketer from media strategy to data reporting. Having a passion for data storytelling and campaign optimisation will be key to excel in this role.
Role details & objectives
- Establish a performance marketing infrastructure (Display, Social, Search) and enterprise workflow with benchmark and KPI frameworks for always-on campaign operations
- Liaise with product managers, sales and editorial/content teams to build monetizable client solutions
- Manage daily execution of social media ad campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, Google/YouTube, Twitter for mm2, Cathay and AsiaOne, including client campaigns
- Apply a constant A/B testing mindset: test out landing pages, ad copies, adopt new ad formats etc
- Drive audience acquisition and business growth for our online channels
- Strategise and create re-marketing tactics for digital campaigns to achieve optimal performance
- Provide campaign performance reporting to internal stakeholders and clients
- Analyse performance data and provide data visualisation to assist content strategies
- Develop actionable optimisation recommendations for marketing teams
- Keep up-to-date with paid social best practices and strategies
- Expert knowledge in digital content campaigns, SEO and online marketing
- Google AdWords certified candidates preferred
- Operational knowledge of ComScore, Google Analytics and all social media platform metrics is a must
- Have a good understanding of social media and the online/mobile local entertainment industry
- Min. 4 years' experience in performance marketing (Display, Social, Search)
- IT savvy
- Able to communicate (spoken & written) well in English
- Able to work some nights and weekends (or shift) if required on a project basis
Interested applicants, please include links to your portfolio in your CV and email to firstname.lastname@example.org