Video Production Trainee (Temporary position - one year contract)
We are looking for a digital Video Production Trainee to conceptualise, shoot, edit videos that are appealing for online placements, including websites and social media platforms. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
To assist in 2D graphic animation for programme idents etc.
- Able to operate the camera and film at media events and video shoots.
- Able to conceptualise and come up with creative ideas for YouTube videos.
- Proficient in digital video post-production.
- Knowledge of audio recording is beneficial.
- A creative thinker who has the ability to work with multiple talents and partners on several projects concurrently
- Adequate knowledge of social and streaming platforms (FB, IG, Snapchat, YouTube) and accompanying formats and best practices is a plus.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to read and write a second language will be beneficial
- Able to create 2D graphics to enhance post production
- Able to work some nights and weekends/PH if required
Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
Interested applicants, please include links to your portfolio in your CV and email to email@example.com