Singapore - Investors keen to expand their portfolio with overseas properties can gain valuable insights from industry experts at the SPH Digital Property Seminar & Showcase 2016 on 27 and 28 August at the SPH News Centre Auditorium.
The upcoming seminar will focus on the theme, "How to create wealth by investing in Asia, Australia and UK in the challenging times ahead".
Attendees can look forward to talks that will feature countries and regions such as Australia, UK, Japan, and ASEAN, and learn about how they can make smart property transactions using artificial intelligence, as well as the risks and rewards of investing via a real estate fund.
The speakers consist of:
- Dr Teoh Poh Huat, Director, Henry Butcher Malaysia Penang
- Alfred Chia, CEO, SingCapital Pte Ltd
- Dr Gerard Kho, Chief Marketing Officer, Medini Iskandar Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Michael Hodgson, General Manager - Development, Spec Property
- Jeremy Lee, Co-founder, SRX Property
- Dan Toh, Founder/CEO, RunningStream International Pte Ltd
- Hweejan Ng, Regional Head of Equity Research, RHB Asset Management
- Ku Swee Yong, CEO, Century 21 Singapore & Key Executive Officer, International Property Advisor Pte Ltd
Tickets can be purchased at $15 for a one-day pass and $25 for a two-day pass. A special promotion price of $15 for a two-day pass is available for the first 100 sign-ups.
Several premium property projects in Australia and Malaysia will be showcased during the event. Admission to the showcase is free.
A cash rebate of $1,888 will be given to each of the first three property purchases made at the SPH Digital Property Seminar & Showcase 2016.
Registration ends on 23 August 2016. Interested participants can register at www.sphdigital.com/propertyshow.