Online ways to view National Day Rally 2013
SINGAPORE - Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will deliver his National Day Rally 2013 speech on Sunday, 18 August 2013 at ITE Headquarters and College Central.
The rally will be broadcast "live" on local television channels and radio stations. If you are unable to catch the broadcast, here are some other ways to view or participate:
1. Webcast: You can watch the "live" webcast of the rally on your computer by going to the websites of the Prime Minister's Office (www.pmo.gov.sg) or REACH (www.reach.gov.sg/ndrsg).
Alternatively, you can watch the mobile webcast by going to www.ndr.sg on your smartphone's web browser.
"Live" signing will be available at both websites and also on your smartphones via the mobile webcast.
2. Twitter: Share your thoughts using the hash tag #ndrsg w hile PM Lee delivers his speech. You can also follow his official twitter account at https://twitter.com/leehsienloong.
3. Online discussions: Visit PM's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/leehsienloong to comment on live updates as the speech is being delivered. You can also join in the discussions on the REACH website (www.reach.gov.sg/ndrsg) and REACH Facebook page (www.facebook.com/REACHSingapore) and give your take on the issues raised.
4. YouTube: If you miss the live broadcasts, you may view PM Lee's speech on the Prime Minister's Office YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/pmosingapore) from 19 August 2013.
5. Video-on-demand: Videos of the full rally can also be viewed on the Prime Minister's Office website from 19 August 2013.