We are looking for a digital native who loves to create original videos for the social space. If you are bursting with creative ideas and have a proven track record producing videos for digital platforms, we'd like to meet you.
To conceptualise and produce digital videos series and formats that are entertaining and shareable. This includes at least 3 or more of the following roles - writing, directing, shooting and post production.
Constantly keeping your fingers on the pulse of what is trending and going viral in the digital space. This comes with a competent knowledge of reading video analytics.
Apply best practices in platform management to ensure the videos are published efficiently
Work with cross-functional teams to create multi-platform content. For example, work with writing and social media teams to create social media content.
Project manage video production for paid campaigns - this includes conceptualising, pitching, scheduling and working with external vendors.
- Minimum 5 years in a video production role and mostly for digital platforms.
- At least 1 year of client servicing experience in an agency or a production house.
- Experience with managing your own YouTube account is a plus.
- Able to independently conceptualise, direct talents on set and follow through the entire video production process - from pre to post-production
- A high level of proficiency in digital video post-production using Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Understanding of the digital publishing process
- The ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines and occasionally at night, on weekends and Public Holidays if required.
- Bonus if you are capable of any of these - live streaming production and/or fronting videos
Interested applicants, please include links to your portfolio in your CV and email to firstname.lastname@example.org