My quest for the perfect button-down shirt started when I embarked on my mission to build the perfect wardrobe. Over the years, I have amassed a huge collection of amazing white shirts because I believe that nothing is more classic than a simple white button-down.
However, due to the lack of details, I often have to think of out the box and find new ways to style them so that I don't look like I am wearing a uniform.
For the last couple of seasons, I was really delighted to see many designers breath new life into these classic work shirts! They took conventional tailoring to the next level by amping up the volumes at the sleeves, adding ruffles, sequins or just by deconstructing the silhouette.
To that end, I've scoured the market and hand picked these 5 pieces specially for you ladies! These shirts offer tons of different ways for you to make this style your own. Now go buy all 5 of them to impress your bosses and co-workers!
1. Polyester cotton lace shirt, $82.70 from ASOS.
2. Junya Watanabe linene shirt, $531 from Net-A-Porter
3. Cotton polyester trim shirt, $106 from Topshop
4. Jonathan Saunders embroidered cotton-poplin shirt, $1106 from Net-A-Porter
5. Polyester embroidered applique blouse, $69.90 from Mango
Get more stories from herworldPLUS here.