1. Your idea of a perfect date is…
A nice dinner and a concert/music festival to follow!
The dinner need not be expensive, expensive is easy. It's nice to have the dinner venue well thought out, something interesting is always appreciated.
A concert or music festival is a great way to spend time together, to connect and to enjoy a really good performance!
2. What is the first thing you notice about a man?
Well, whatever is most prominent! I think the way he speaks and carries himself is the most important.
3. What do you consider to be romantic?
If someone goes out of their way to do something for me, something that they may even find ridiculous, but they know if it will make me happy.
4. What were the worst and best gifts you have ever received?
Worst gift - a spider ring.
Best gift - Never thought about it… something sweet and unexpected could be the best gift
5. Any advice for the singles who are looking for love?
To chill, make more friends, get to know more people and take the stress off yourself and others about finding the perfect one. Things happen more easily when you have less expectations.
This article was first published in love and dating blog, Love Out Loud Asia.