ANKARA - Three more people succumbed to injuries following a suicide car bomb in the heart of the Turkish capital, bringing the overall number of victims to 36, a minister said Monday.
"As of this morning... we lost three more citizens in hospital," Health Minister Mehmet Muezzinoglu said in televised comments.
The body of one attacker had been found, he said, indicating that there might have been two.
The attack - the third to strike Ankara in five months - targeted a busy transport hub on Sunday which is close to the prime minister's office and the parliament.
"I curse that mindset which dares to massacre innocent civilians," Muezzinoglu said, warning that Turkey would wipe out all terrorists on its soil.
Police cordoned off the scene and put up barriers which made visibility impossible on Monday morning, an AFP correspondent reported.
Barricades were put up around 200 metres from the scene as police patrolled the area and forensic teams continuing their investigation.