Cumulative trading for the crypto asset contract service has exceeded USD $92 billion.
SINGAPORE, April 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Users will soon have even more flexibility and choices on Huobi Derivative Market (Huobi DM). Bitcoin Cash (BCH) service will go live tomorrow on the crypto asset contract platform and two more coins are scheduled to be launched before the end of May.
Inclusion on Huobi DM means traders will be able to take both long and short positions on BCH, allowing for arbitrage, speculation, and hedging. Since 2017, Bitcoin Cash's value has fluctuated between $75.08 and $4,355.62.
In addition to BCH, Huobi DM offers weekly, bi-weekly, and quarterly cryptocurrency contracts for Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), EOS (EOS), Litecoin (LTC), and, as of last month, Ripple (XRP). Since its launch in late 2018, Huobi DM has grown rapidly, recently exceeding USD$92 billion in cumulative trading volume.
Features of Huobi DM:
- Competitive fee structure for BCH: 0.02% to open or close for makers and 0.03% to open or close for takers.
- Superior risk management: including Price Limit, Order Limit, and Position Limit.
- Superior risk control: with the sophisticated price limit mechanism, no claw back has occurred since its launch.
- Real-time risk supervision: Huobi constantly monitor contract prices, index prices, abnormal transactions, and positions.
- Newly raised open position limits for all crypto contracts to up to twice their previous level and order limits to more than double their previous level.
- User protections: To cover the societal losses attributed to unfilled liquidated orders/settle incidents in contract trading, Huobi also has a dedicated Risk Management Insurance Fund for each trading pair.
Disclaimers: Digital assets are innovative trading products, and prices fluctuate greatly. Please rationally judge your trading ability and make decisions prudently. Please note that users must clear the requisite KYC checks and assessments prior to commencing usage of Huobi DM. Huobi DM is not available to users from the United States of America, Singapore, Israel, Iraq, Hong Kong (China), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Malaysia, Syria, Samoa Eastern, Puerto Rico, Guam, Bangladesh, Ecuador, and Kyrgyzstan.
For more information on Huobi DM, please visit www.hbdm.com
Consisting of ten upstream and downstream enterprises, Huobi Group is the world's leading blockchain company. Established in 2013, Huobi Group's accumulative turnover exceeds US $1 trillion. It proudly provides safe, secure, and convenient cryptocurrency trading and asset management services to millions of users in 130+ countries. For more info, visit www.hbg.com
For enquiries please contact:
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20190411/2433525-1
Related Links :