These schemes may comprise of colours you never imagined will work well together-but they do!-so brace yourselves for this colourful ride with us.
1. Giving your living room a deep and dark colour scheme will surely make it wonderfully elegant and glamorous minus the shining, shimmering, splendour of metallics. This wine-red-and-grey living room looks warm and inviting.
2. Make vibrant colours stand out by juxtaposing it with dark colours. Here's a trendy kitchen with bright-coloured backsplash in coral, perfectly complemented by matte black kitchen cabinets. Make cooking more fun in this cool and stylish kitchen.
3. Thinking of renovating your bedroom? Instead of using light-coloured paints, take into account this moss green and copper colour combo for your sleeping place. Pair it with reclaimed wood furniture, and a cosy and relaxing space is guaranteed!
4. This sultry, sensational, and down-to-earth terracotta red bathroom will give you that luxurious bath you need after a long day.
5. Turn your serious, uninviting home office into a chic farmhouse space by using aqua blue, camel, and light wood tones.
6. Surprise your guests with a bright and bold space by using orange and grey in your living room. It almost feels like they're walking on sunshine in this awesome and contemporary room. A bright pop of colour will surely make your day refreshing, fun, and light.
7. Baby rooms are usually white or cream, but black? Unusual. Take your nursery's interior design from flat to fab by using black as your wall colour. Pair it with neutral colour shades such as white, beige, or grey and have no regrets in decorating a gender-neutral space.
This article was first published in Cromly.