We scour the island for the best deals to help you stretch your dollar, and keep you in the loop on the hottest shopping trends.
'Cos good things must share.
[Updated, April 8]
3 Milksha Drinks at $9.90 with delivery
Now that the "circuit breaker" measures have been implemented, Singaporeans cannot anyhowly go out of their homes unless for essential services.
Even though bubble tea (BBT) stores are categorised as essential services and are available for takeaway, Milksha is making it more convenient for you to satisfy your BBT cravings at the comfort of your home, with islandwide delivery and deals to tide you through this month.
The Spring Triple Deal ($9.90) is available on GrabFood, and includes any two cups from Milksha’s Tea Latte range and one cup from the Special Concoction range. Each cup will usually set you back about $4.10.
Or opt for the Milky Rush ($8.80), which includes a cup of Black Sesame Milk, and a second cup of Azuki Matcha Milk or Hojicha Jelly Frost.PHOTO: GrabFood Screengrab
If your delivery address does not fall within 3km of its outlets, you can order the BBT at its regular price via Milksha's Oddle website, but do note that there's a minimum order of $45. So, while you're at it, you may want to add a tub of ice cream or two to fulfil your order.
Affordable rice bowls with $1.90 deliveryhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/268960887438286/permalink/273087140358994/
Tasty Street located at Pasir Ris Hawker Centre sells affordable rice bowls starting from $5.70 and it comes with a serving of meat, as well as three generous portions of vegetables and an onsen egg.
To keep its business afloat during this period, the stall is now offering dinner delivery services to those staying in Pasir Ris for just $1.90, from 6pm to 8pm. Orders are to be made one day in advance.
While the brochure states "- $0.20 for dine-in", do note that dining in is no longer allowed at hawker centres or restaurants during the "circuit breaker" period.
So, if you're looking for a hearty meal without breaking the bank, this might be a good option to consider.
Where: 110 Pasir Ris Central, Pasir Ris Central Hawker Centre, #02-16, Singapore 519641
Japanese cuisine is well-loved by many here in Singapore, but it can also get a little pricey, especially if your entire family is craving for it. Well, don't fret as Umi Sushi is offering a one-for-one promotion on a wide selection of bentos, such as their Unagi Bento, Yakiniku Beef Bento and more!
Do note that this offer only applies for online delivery orders and will be valid daily, excluding public holidays, from 2pm to 8pm. Other terms and conditions apply.
There’s nothing like good, classic Chinese food to warm your soul during these stressful times. Well guess what, Crystal Jade is offering up to 30 per cent off for its takeaway bento sets that consist of three scrumptious dishes such as Sweet & Sour Chicken and Chilli Mapo Tofu with either Egg Fried Rice or La Mian with Scallion Oil!
Available at the following outlets:
- Crystal Jade Jiang Nan
- Crystal Jade Hong Kong Kitchen
- Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao (except Changi Airport T1)
Want to treat yourself and your family to a hearty meal after a long day of working from home?
Collin’s Grille is offering 50 per cent off delivery orders for its bundle sets which include the Combo Set consisting of Chicken Chop, Lamb Chop and Pork Bratwurst, the Grilled Pork Chop & Quarter BBQ Pork Ribs Set, the Chicken Fungi Aglio Olio & Buffalo Drumlets Set and more.
Delivery promo codes
Now that we’re all stuck at home, most of us have probably become very reliant on food delivery services. Fretting over extra delivery costs? Here are some promo codes you can use to get a cheaper deal:
- Enter NEW50 for 50 per cent off — only applicable to new users, with a minimum spending of $5 by April 30
- Enter UOBAPR for $6 off for the first 3,500 redemptions — only applicable to UOB credit card users, with minimum spending of $30 by April 30
- Enter DBSAPRCC for $10 off for the first 1,500 redemptions — only applicable to DBS/POSB credit card users, with minimum spending of $40 by April 30
- Enter SUBWAYFD for free delivery of Subway orders — with a minimum spending of $16 by April 12
- Enter HSBCNEW20 for 50 per cent off your first three orders — only applicable to new customers and HSBC cardholders with a minimum spending of $12
- Enter UOBAPR6OFF for $6 off for the first 2,500 redemptions — only applicable to UOB cardholders with a minimum spending of $30
- Enter 8TASTY for $8 off first 2 orders — only applicable to new users
- Enter EAT40 for 40 per cent off — with a minimum spending $40