At the end of a long day, there is nothing better than going to your bedroom and having that well-deserved rest. It's so hard not to imagine having a warm, welcoming, and comforting space where you can curl up in bed and just let time pass by.
Take a look at these swoon-worthy bedroom ideas to help you create your own perfect R&R space.
1. Plants have the ability to boost a space's atmosphere and lift its aesthetic. Because of photosynthesis, plants increase the humidity of the air around them. By putting several plants together, you can increase the humidity of a room, which helps keeps respiratory distresses at bay. Make it work for you by utilising some of your unused shelves to store some of your greeneries.
2. Crates are not just for storing your collection. It can also add an incredible chill vibe to any space by using it as your bed frame. A pallet bed is simple to make. It is also a cheaper option for a nice, warm, and cosy bedroom.
3. There's something innately relaxing and comforting about spending time in a log cabin. And even if you don't have time to go out and spend a night glamping in the countryside, you can still incorporate a few quintessential rustic log cabin decorating ideas. Steal this forest cabin style for your bedroom! We just love how the room was put together-from the choice of wood materials down to the textile, the bedroom is overflowing with style and cosiness.
4. Be on a magic carpet ride in this whimsically magical bedroom perfected with a floating bed and superb attention to every detail. This magical bedroom has an airy and spacious look since the hanging bed brought an unparalleled sense of glamour and sophistication to the interiors.
5. There are so many things to love about this bedroom. One of which is the perfect combination of modern and vintage elements that represents the wanderlust personality of the owner. Who would've thought that using old suitcases under the bed would make up such a cool storage space?
6. Bedroom goals! This loft-style bedroom might be for homes with bigger spaces but regardless, who wouldn't want this for a sleeping space, right?
7. Embrace serenity with this coastal-inspired bedroom. Blue-grey and white are the most common colours in a coastal design palette, yet you can make your room stand out by adding your own personality and style into it.
This article was first published in Cromly.