Video Production Intern
We are looking for a digital native who loves creating original video content that is off centre, on trend. If you are bursting with creative ideas and have a passion for working on social media platforms such as TikTok, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, we'd like to meet you.
- To conceptualise and produce shareable and entertaining video content for AsiaOne's TikTok. This includes writing, directing, shooting and editing bite-sized video content.
- Constantly keeping your fingers on the pulse of what is trending and going viral in the digital space. This comes with an adequate knowledge of reading TikTok analytics.
- Apply best practices in platform management to ensure the videos are published efficiently.
- Assist video producers in adhoc video editing for AsiaOne's original content made for Facebook, YouTube and Instagram audiences.
- Assist video producers in production shoots whenever necessary - this will include and is not limited to camera operating, set designing, sound recording and gripping.
- Ensure that video content produced is in line with AsiaOne's off centre, on trend DNA while keeping branding consistent across all AsiaOne platforms.
- Active social media user - particularly on TikTok. Facebook, Instagram and YouTube will be a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- Working knowledge in Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator will be a plus.
- Interest in understanding the local news space and digital publishing processes.
- Interest in learning how to create good content suitable for the online audience.
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines and occasionally at night, on weekends and Public Holidays if required.
Interested applicants, please include links to your portfolio in your CV and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.