Assistant Producer, Formats & Content Development [IMDA Story Lab Apprenticeship]
The Assistant Producer – Formats & Content Development will be involved in development, pre-production and post-production for multiple productions. He/she will prepare production documents, budget and proposals. He/she is also responsible for creating new ideas for scripted and non-scripted content and assist in the production of video series for online platforms.
He/she may be involved in pitching of concepts to commercial partners to secure productions, pre-planning of content production and line-productions as well as selection of casts and audition of talents. He/she will be involved in pre-planning of content production and line-productions, filming and post-production of the content.
He/she has an innate curiosity and strong passion for online video content production, thorough sense understanding of all the creative processes and keeps up with the latest social-media news and trends. He/she will also need to be able to produce social-media content as well to ensure constant engagement with audiences.
He/she needs to have an eye for details and be meticulous to to plan, organise and manage stakeholders well. Strong problem-solving skills and ‘out of the box’ creative thinking.
About the Story Lab Apprenticeship Programme
The Story Lab Apprenticeship programme is an initiative developed by IMDA in partnership with leading media companies. The programme aims to provide promising fresh media professionals with structured training and opportunities to acquire key skills and competencies across in-demand job roles in the media sector. These roles range from producing, to writing, digital marketing and content creation. Through an immersive and experiential on-the-job training programme, selected apprentices will be able to gain valuable exposure and experience in the business of media.
For more information on the IMDA’s Story Lab Apprenticeship programme, please click here.
- Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents
- Fresh professionals who are within three calendar years of graduation
- Able to operate the camera and film at media events and video shoots.
- Able to conceptualise and come up with creative ideas for YouTube videos.
- Proficient in digital video post-production.
- Knowledge of audio recording is beneficial.
- A creative thinker who has the ability to work with multiple talents and partners on several projects concurrently
- Adequate knowledge of social and streaming platforms (FB, IG, Snapchat, YouTube) and accompanying formats and best practices is a plus.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to read and write a second language will be beneficial
- Able to create 2D graphics to enhance post production
- Able to work some nights and weekends/PH if required
Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
Interested applicants, please include links to your portfolio in your CV and email to email@example.com