Easties, you're in for a treat. To celebrate the grand opening of its newest outlet at Tampines 1 today (Aug 30), dim sum chain Tim Ho Wan is offering up to 50 per cent off selected menu items until Sept 1.
The promotion is only valid on takeaway orders and includes the following:
- Pork congee with century egg & salted eggs ($3.40, U.P. $6.80)
- Flat fish, meatballs & peanut congee ($3.40, U.P $6.80)
- Beancurd skin with pork & shrimp ($3.30, U.P $6.50)
- Hong Kong-style egg tarts ($2.30, U.P $4.50)
- Hong Kong milk tea ($2, U.P $3.50)
- Soursop juice ($2, U.P $4)
If you're dining in, don't feel left out — you'll enjoy a complimentary serving of osmanthus jelly with any purchase. Do note that you're limited to one redemption per receipt per table.
Address: 10 Tampines Central 1, Tampines 1, #01-43/44, Singapore 529536
Deal ends: Sept 1
Have a deal that you would like to have listed on AsiaOne? Drop us an email at email@example.com.
Click here for all the deals to Keep Saving.